We’d love to you have you join us sometime!
Our church is located at 2180 Nichols Lane, Clayton, GA and we are part of the Tate City community.
Tate City is a quite a way off the beaten path, so here are directions to our church.
A few notes to keep in mind:
- There is no gas station after you leave Clayton, GA.
- Allow about 1.5 hrs to get to Valley Community Church from Toccoa, GA, or about 45 minutes from Clayton, GA.
- Dress is casual. No ties!
Directions from Toccoa Falls College (for directions from Clayton see step 4):
- From Toccoa Falls College campus turn left (North) on Highway 17 towards the Hollywood area.
- After approximately 10 miles turn right onto highway 441 N.
- Stay on highway 441 to Clayton.
- At the 2nd traffic light in Clayton (3rd if you count the light at Walmart) turn left on highway 76 and drive approximately 8 miles to Persimmon Rd.
- Turn right on Persimmon Road and go 4.2 miles until you reach Tallulah River Rd, the 2nd paved road on the left. At this intersection you will see a sign for Valley Community Church, Tate City, Tallulah River Road, and more. Turn left when you see these signs.
- Go approximately 7 miles on Tallulah River Rd. During this time you will pass 3 state campgrounds and 1 private campground. Continue on this road until you reach the church.